If masturbating while stoned isn’t called weed whacking I don’t know how to live my life anymore
Chicken curry with green beans and potatoes
Valentine Warner – created for WWF
4 small chicken thighs, off the bone. ( keep the leg bones for stock or soup)
2 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 ½ tbsp butter
1 medium red onion finely diced
1 small thumb fresh ginger finely chopped
1 large clove of garlic finely chopped
1tsp black mustard seeds
½ tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp Garam Masala powder
1 tsp turmeric
1tsp cayenne pepper
1tbsp tomato puree
10 cardamom pods, broken
275g french beans, topped not tailed, and cut in three
350g new potatoes, washed and cut in four
1 bay leaf
Chop each chicken thigh into 6 pieces and mix in a bowl with the yoghurt, garam masala, turmeric and cayenne pepper
In a wok or steep sided frying pan, dry fry the mustard seeds over a medium high heat until they begin to pop.
Add the fennel seeds and the butter. Throw in the onions and cook them for a couple of minutes until they begin to brown. Add the ginger, garlic and bay leaf and fry for a further 30 seconds Add the chicken with its yoghurt the cardamom seeds and their broken pods. The chicken should sizzle immediately on entering the pan. Fry hard for 6 minutes or so stirring every now and then until coloured.
Stir in the tomato puree and add the water and salt. Follow up with the potatoes and beans then turn down the heat and gently simmer all together for 20 minutes or until the potatoes have cooked and thickened the sauce.
Serve with cucumber mixed with a little more yoghurt and some chopped mint.
ound 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Supposedly there is a new study that says when a woman sits on a guy’s hips when he is doing a chest press, his testosterone rises up to about 97.9% which promotes strength and muscle growth.
Probably not the only thing that rises up to about 97.9%
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well known fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.